Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

The Daughter is HOME

Marissa is home for (part of ) the summer.  My Guy and I went up to get her last weekend.  It was funny watching her try to stuff all her belongings into the rental car!!  She didn't have much space to sit in the back seat.

We did a few fun things while we were in Ottawa.  We went to the War Museum and the Art Gallery, had some good food and some fun.  I had a bit of a cold so I didn't feel the best but I tried not to let it bother me.  The hotel was great!!

Now Marissa just has to move her pile stuff from the middle of the living room!!

1 comment:

Natalie :) said...

Hooray for Marissa finishing her first year! 1 down, 3 to go! I found the first year the most challenging, things seemed so much easier after that!

I hope she has a good summer (and gets rid of that pile in your living room! ha!).