Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Weekend

I had my first Red Hat Society lunch yesterday with a local chapter.  They made me feel welcome.  I am a lot younger than everyone but that is okay.  I rode my bike.  Total 16 km-- in the rain on the way home!
 
My Guy and I watched Django Unchained today.  I really liked it.  Other than that, I didn't do too much today.
 
Most of my Christmas shopping is done.  And wrapped.  Christmas cards (homemade) are address and stamped.
 
Hopefully, I will do next to nothing tomorrow as well.  That doesn't happen often so I like when it does.   I still have a few boxes to empty after our move, which I will try to get to this week.
 
That is it.  Nothing too exciting.
 

4 comments:

SkylersDad said...

It's always good to see you pop up in my post list.

Scope said...

I'm trying a "Cyber Monday" challenge for bloggers. Will you take the challenge?

Read more on my blog, SCOPE-TECH

Scope said...

I thought we were doing well on Christmas, but you've got us beat. Christmas cards purchased. Most of the shopping is done. Cora's tree is a work in process. Sunday we are going to hit it big time.

Lisa Johnson said...

Shana,

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. It was the chance of a lifetime to be in the live studio audience and meet Becky in real life. I LOVE connecting with other people in our "tribe" who "get it" when it comes to memory making & memory keeping. ~Lisa