Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Homemade Journal

 So, I started making a journal for Marissa for Christmas!  I liked it so much that I made one for myself.  This one is mine: 


I have added a few things to it already.
I ended up making 2 for Marissa.  An everyone day journal and a Travel Journal that she can take to England on her trip in March!!
This is her Everyday Journal:
 



And her Travel Journal:


 
 
I also made one for Marissa's friend! Well, I sold her one!  Hers has fewer pages but not bad for $20.  I think I will start selling them on my Etsy shop!!


 
 

3 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Those are beautiful! Very nice work.

CAROLDEE said...

Yes they are quite nice and professional looking. I will have to check them out. Merry Christmas..may you and your family have a peaceful,safe and happy holiday season.

Cora said...

Those are really fantastic!