Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas in Photos!

Some Christmas photos............. in no particular order!!
 The ornament that I got Marissa for last Christmas. It represents the bike trip we went on that you can read about here!
 
Homemade hot chocolate that I made to give out this year!!

 Cards I made for this year (above), cards I made for 2011 (below)
 
 Photos for our 2010 cards



 
 The tea set my friend bought Marissa for Christmas 2009 (above).  The ornament that I bought her 2009.
 
 My younger brother and me Christmas when I was probably about 7 or 8.
 
 My family LONG before I was even thought of.......  That is my mom in the front in the middle holding my brother (the one who died).  It is probably 1950 or 1951?
 
 This is the Christmas that I was 15, 1981 (that is me, the back row, second from left, with one of my sisters and my cousins)
 
Me and my dad, probably age 8
 
 Me and my best friend watching the Christmas parade when we were 16.
 
 
 Christmas 2009 Marissa and her cousin (above).  The cookies that Marissa made! (below)
 
 Christmas 2008 (above and below)
 
 
Marissa in the Christmas parade 2007
 
Christmas 2007 (above and below)  Marissa didn't realize that she wore the same thing on Christmas day in 2007 and 2008 until she looked back on photos!!  Ha! Ha!  Not good for a Fashionista!!
 
Christmas 2006: Our tree (above) and Marissa, below, taking a rest from unwrapping!!
 
2006 Christmas We had 2 trees that year!!
 
Christmas Eve 2005
 
|Christmas Day 2005

2 comments:

SkylersDad said...

What great pictures! Have a wonderful Christmas.

Cora said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!